Discover G.I. Ad Order Form and Advertising Agreement
View the 2021 Discover G.I. Community & Visitors Guide. Please read the following terms and then scroll down to fill in the ad submission form below.
Download the Sales Agreement
If completing by paper, please download the Grand Island Chamber of Commerce 2020 Community & Visitors Guide Ad Sales Agreement, fill it out completely and mail in with payment.
1. In accordance of the items and conditions hereinafter, advertiser enters his/her order for ad space in the Grand Island Chamber of Commerce Community & Visitor Guide.
2. All amounts due will be made payable to the Grand Island Chamber of Commerce as follows. For amounts of $400 or less, payment in full with advertising agreement. For amounts over $400, minimum 50% deposit with advertising agreement and balance due with accepted proof.
3. Chamber of Commerce members in good standing as of the date of this agreement are eligible for member advertising rates. All others will be invoiced at the non-member rates.
4. Grand Island Chamber of Commerce will try to accommodate requested ad position as closely as possible with no guarantee.
5. This advertising agreement is non-cancellable by advertiser and advertiser fully understands all terms herein.
6. Advertiser agrees to adhere to ad submission deadline date. Failure by advertiser to respond to copy proof by deadline date shall be construed as advertiser’s permission for Chamber of Commerce to print ad copy as shown on proof and any monies for balance of ad cost shall become immediately due and payable by advertiser to the Chamber of Commerce.
7. Advertiser guarantees payment of all charges for services rendered by the Grand Island Chamber of Commerce.
8. In the event suit is instituted to collect on this agreement, advertiser agrees to pay reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs incurred by the Grand Island Chamber of Commerce or its assignees and 5% late fee per month.
9. It is expressly understood that advertiser does not have exclusive for his/her type of business.
10. Advertiser is entirely responsible for own ad design costs, i.e. artwork, logo development, graphic design, etc.
11. Advertiser will provide advertisement to Chamber of Commerce electronically in JPEG file format at 300 pixels per inch resolution by ad submission deadline.
12. All ads are subject to approval by the Chamber of Commerce and may be edited by the Chamber prior to copy proof.
13. AD SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS DECEMBER 15, 2020.
14. FINAL ACCEPTANCE OF ALL PROOFS AND FINAL PAYMENT IS DUE DECEMBER 31, 2020. AD AND DEPOSIT WILL BE FORFEITED IF NOT PAID IN FULL BY THIS DATE.
15. FORCE MAJEURE: Publisher shall not be liable for failure to publish if failure is caused by labor disputes, strikes, war, fire, flood, accident, materials shortages, or any act of God. In such case publisher may extend the date of issue. The liability of either party, if any, for damages incurred by the other party as a result of the former party’s breach of any provision of this Agreement is limited to the agreed payment hereunder.
16. ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
17. ADVERTISER UNDERSTANDS THAT ALL ADS MUST BE PAID IN FULL AT TIME OF PRODUCTION. IF NOT PAID IN FULL BY PRODUCTION DATE, THE AD WILL NOT BE PRINTED AND NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE.
18. OUR SIGNATURE CONSTITUTES FINAL ACCEPTANCE OF THIS ADVERTISING AGREEMENT.
AD SUBMISSION DEADLINE: December 15, 2020
FINAL PROOF ACCEPTANCE: December 31, 2020
FINAL PAYMENT DUE: December 31, 2020
This form constitutes an Agreement between the Advertiser and the Grand Island Chamber of Commerce. By hitting the “Submit” button the Advertiser agrees to all of the above Terms and any conditions contained herein. All ads are sold on a first-come basis. In the event your requested ad cannot be placed, the Chamber of Commerce will contact you regarding alternative arrangements. Please note, hitting the “Submit” button does not result in an immediate credit card transaction. The Grand Island Chamber of Commerce will process your credit card payment and send you an email confirmation as quickly as possible.